Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Me and Movie Media!

Media develop very apace and fast. I have experience working with different media in my life. One of the media that in my life grow up very fast was movie. Movie is a media that entered into domesticity from 1896 until now with showing motion picture with a projector to a large audience rather than exhibiting them in Edison's Kinetoscope peep-show machines. Movie technology has progress rapid form 28 years ago until now.      I watched different movie with projector, video tape (VHS), VCD and DVD.
First media that was used to play movies was the projector. I remember watching a movie with projector was very difficult because some time film would tear in middle of movie. Sometimes we used projector in home that requisite a dark room. Nobody can not to rise because his\her shadow glace to movie. But it was very interesting because Most of classic movies were recorded for projectors.
After few years’ entered new technology for movie to market.  It was video tape with small video film. After few years, VHS system mutated and last of magnetic tape entered to market. In 1982 introduced next level of VHS of the 3/4" composite U-matic system. I have very memory of video tape because I was teenager in the video tape period of time.

Compact disc or CD was next level of movie media that enter to home market. Computer was my first experiences to watching VCD and Amusing and funny matter was second CD lock between CD Rom and computer chassis and I couldn’t watch second CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment